MODULE 1 & 2 - MONDAY (still accepting students)
8:00 - 9:30PM Progressive Zouk Training Class
TOP MODULE - TUESDAY
8:30 - 10:00PM Progressive Zouk Training Class
OPEN ASSISTED PRACTICE - SUNDAY
6:00 - 8:00PM All modules welcome
*Members free - Non members $5
MAKE-UP SESSIONS - SUNDAY
2:00 - 3:30PM In case of class cancellation during the week
MODULE 1 - 12 classes (3 months)
MODULE 2 - 12 classes (3 months)
TOP MODULE - 24 classes (6 months)
INVITATIONAL MODULE - This module is for advanced students and by invitation only.
SAMBA DE GAFIEIRA
MODULE 1 - SUNDAY
5:00 - 6:00PM Progressive Samba de Gafieira Training Class
Zouk Immersion course is a structured progressive dance program that is split into multiple modules providing students with the most in-depth education and training in Brazilian Zouk, as well as body awareness and dance techniques necessary for any dance style (i.e. balance, flexibility and range of motion, precision, control and movement quality).
The goal of our Zouk Immersion program is to grow confident, safe and creative zouk dancers with impeccable technique and high level of dance skill, yet fun and social. No previous dance experience necessary and no partner needed (we’ll get you plenty :D). After completing just the 1st module you’ll be completely comfortable and ready to rock the dance floor.
Here are a few details about the program and how it’s going to work:
- The first module consists of 18 hours taught over 3 months. The whole program is 100+ hours (2 modules of 18 hours, 1 module of 36 hours and an invitational module for advanced students that completed all the modules )
- After completing Module 1 you will be proficient in fundamental zouk techniques and concepts and fully ready to move to more advanced material.
- You can sign up and pay per month with our online subscription system.
- Drop-ins are accepted only on the first 2 weeks of the Module 1.
- There is a test at the end of each module. You would be required to pass the test in order to move on to the next module.
- Our classes work similar to college credits. Each class awards you a point and you will need to have an attendance of at least 75% of classes in order to gather enough points and be able to test for the next module.
- If you have passed the test, but want to make up for any missed classes or retake the entire Module 1 for your usual role or the opposite role, you can do so at a 50% discount if you have a subscription with us (VIP pass holders get unlimited access to all the classes they qualify for).
- In case you miss classes, you can take them with the next group of students at a price of $10 per class or by scheduling a make-up private lesson at a time that works for you (inquire for price).
- You are welcome to take any missed classes or the entire module as private lessons (good for joining the higher level modules).